Bite London is looking for an Account Director to join its thriving Comms team.
Who we are:
We’re a creative communications and content agency.
We work with clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets. They include some of the biggest brands in the world, like BAE Systems, Telefonica, Avanade, Hasbro, and All4, as well as innovative start-ups, like Pixoneye, Plume and Jaunt VR.
Bite has two practices; a comms-focused team targeting B2B and Consumer audiences, and a newly formed Content Studio, which focuses on the creation, production and publishing of amazing visual and written branded content.
Currently based in a vibrant, renovated bus garage in West London, we are soon to relocate to the bright lights of London Bridge – taking our Nerf guns and Furbies with us. We take our fun pretty seriously round here.
Who you are:
We’re looking for an established client service superstar to join our technology passionate communications team. You’ll be a critical member of the team, on the frontline with our clients every day. Reporting into Head of Communications, you will be actively working alongside her in all aspects of campaign planning, team management and new business efforts.
You should have:
- previous experience in an agency environment at Account Director level with specialist B2B knowledge
- previous experience in delivering your clients integrated communications campaigns
- experience working and managing a team across B2B accounts
- experience juggling different stakeholders and priorities
- a proven track record of building long term relationships with clients, influencers and of course your colleagues
- an enthusiasm for new business, and an ability to motivate teams to brainstorm and deliver thought provoking campaigns
- management skills that will motivate and lead your team
- a desire to have fun at work, enjoying it and creating it
You should be:
- creative, confident and passionate about your work
- a master of effective communication
- familiar with working in a fast paced dynamic and adaptable environment
- keen to spot new opportunities and foster the organic growth of current clients across bite
- hungry to win new business and brilliant with budgets
- great at making contacts and have contacts at national and international media
- always thinking one step ahead to help your team think strategically and exceed expectations through delivering stunning results for clients
In return, we’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you are a valued part of a team that’s well and truly up for it.
We could go on, but why not get in touch and find out for yourself?