We are Bite. A creative communications and content agency with offices in London, LA, San Francisco and New York. We work with clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets. They include some of the biggest brands in the world, like BAE Systems, Telefonica, Avanade, and Hasbro, as well as innovative start-ups, like Cocoon, Plume and Jaunt VR.
Owing to recent new business wins, we’re currently on the lookout for a smart and ambitious PR Account Manager to join our Comms team, with a focus on B2B, Corporate and Tech clients.
What Will the Role Involve?
As an Account Manager at Bite, you’ll drive top quality PR results in the business, tech press and beyond. You’ll work with clients that run multiple programmes targeting B2B audiences – predominantly (although not exclusively) in the technology field. With the support of fantastic junior members of the team and the guidance of our brilliant Account Directors, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing media consultancy to senior clients, managing their expectations and setting realistic targets
- Day to day accountability to key clients, ensuring that you meet their needs and respond to requests
- Project managing PR and digital marketing projects independently, ensuring they’re on time and on budget, and exceed expectations
- An understanding of digital PR techniques – such as seeding, forum work, blogger relations, community management and targeting
- Drafting proposals, press releases, opinion articles and briefs confidently
What Are We Looking For?
At Bite, cultural fit is essential. As well as a track record of brilliant communications work, you need to be someone who approaches their work with a sense of teamwork, self-motivation, and confidence.
You should also be/have:
- Circa 4 years agency experience
- Evidence of where previous accounts you’ve worked on have had both a media and social scope
- Knowledge of the PRCA CPD programme and able to show how you’ve participated in previous roles
- Creative, confident and passionate about your work
- Competent in managing more junior team members – demonstrating at least one line management role in the past
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal
- An expert at time management, demonstrating excellent organisation when it comes to campaigns, events, and your day to day work
What’s In It For You?
We’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you are a valued part of a relatively flat-structured, collaborative team that’s well and truly up for it. This is in great part why we’ve featured (more than once) in recent years in The Sunday Times ‘Best Small Companies to Work For’.
Naturally, we offer a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, a very generous holiday allowance and a great flexible benefits package. Last but not least, we’ll free provide breakfast and snack all day every day and take our fun pretty seriously with our social outings. We could go on, but why not get in touch and find out for yourself?
For immediate consideration, please apply via this link: https://biteglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=45 or contact Ricardo.Rodrigues@biteglobal.com for more info.