Account Manager – Consumer TechLondon
We are Bite. A creative communications and content agency with offices in London, LA, San Francisco and New York. We work with category defining clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets. They include some of the biggest brands in the world, like BAE Systems, Telefonica, Avanade, and Hasbro, as well as innovative start-ups, like Cocoon, Plume and Jaunt.
Owing to recent new business wins, we’re currently on the lookout for a smart and ambitious PR Account Manager to join our Comms team, with a focus on Consumer and Consumer Tech clients.
As an Account Manager at Bite, you’ll drive top quality results in the consumer tech press and beyond. You’ll work with clients that run multiple programmes targeting consumer audiences – predominantly (although not exclusively) in the technology field.
With the support of fantastic junior members of the team and the guidance of our brilliant Head of Comms, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing media consultancy to senior clients, managing their expectations and setting realistic targets
- Day to day accountability to key clients, ensuring that you meet their needs and respond to requests
- Project managing PR and digital marketing projects independently, ensuring they’re on time and on budget, and exceed expectations
- Demonstrating an understanding of digital PR techniques – such as product seeding and advocacy programmes, blogger relations and community management
- Drafting proposals, press releases, opinion articles and briefs confidently
At Bite, cultural fit is essential. As well as a track record of brilliant communications work, you need to be someone who approaches their work with a sense of teamwork, self-motivation, and confidence. You should also be:
- Experienced in Consumer Tech PR (3-4 years, ideally)
- Creative, confident and passionate about your work
- Competent in managing more junior team members
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An expert at time management, demonstrating excellent organisation when it comes to campaigns, events, and your day to day work
We’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you are a valued part of an exciting, collaborative team that’s well and truly up for it.
Naturally, we offer a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, a very generous holiday allowance and a great flexible benefits package. Last but not least, we’ll free provide breakfast and snacks all day every day and take our fun pretty seriously with our social outings.
We could go on, but why not get in touch and find out for yourself?
Please apply via this link for immediate consideration: https://biteglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=42