Bite London is looking for an Account Manager to join its thriving Comms team.
Who we are:
We’re a creative communications and content agency.
We work with clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets. They include some of the biggest brands in the world, like BAE Systems, Telefonica, Avanade, Hasbro, and All4, as well as innovative start-ups, like Pixoneye, Plume and Jaunt VR.
Bite has two practices; a comms-focused team targeting B2B and Consumer audiences, and a newly formed Content Studio, which focuses on the creation, production and publishing of amazing visual and written branded content.
Currently based in a vibrant, renovated bus garage in West London, we are soon to relocate to the bright lights of London Bridge – taking our Nerf guns and Furbies with us. We take our fun pretty seriously round here.
Who you are:
We want someone with a hunger to drive top quality PR in the consumer tech press and beyond. You should have experience working with clients that run multiple programmes targeting business and consumer audiences – preferably (although not exclusively) in the technology field. The team works a relatively flat structure and on the whole everyone gets involved to support this team ethic.
You should have:
- the ability to provide media consultancy to senior clients, managing their expectations and setting realistic targets
- day to day accountability to key clients, ensuring that you meet their needs and respond to requests
- the ability to project manage PR and digital marketing projects independently, ensuring they’re on time and on budget, and exceed expectations
- an understanding of digital PR techniques – such as seeding, forum work, blogger relations, community management and targeting
- the ability to draft proposals, press releases, opinion articles and briefs confidently
You should be:
- creative, confident and passionate about your work
- organised when it comes to campaigns, events, and your day to day work
- competent in managing more junior team members
- an excellent communicator both written and verbal
- familiar with working in a fast paced dynamic and adaptable environment
- keen to spot new opportunities and foster the organic growth of current clients across the agency
At Bite, cultural fit is essential. As well as a track record of brilliant creative work, you need to be someone who approaches their work with a sense of teamwork, self-motivation, and confidence. In return, we’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you are a valued part of a team that’s well and truly up for it.
We could go on, but why not get in touch and find out for yourself?