Communications Graduate – Bite London
We are Bite, a creative communications and content agency with offices in LA, San Francisco, New York and London. We work with clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets. They include some of the biggest brands in the world, such as BAE Systems, Telefonica, Avanade, Hasbro and Hootsuite, as well as innovative start-ups like Pixoneye, ChargePoint and Jaunt VR.
We’re currently on the lookout for a savvy grad with a passion for storytelling to join our communications team focusing on our B2B / Corporate client portfolio. You’ll not only want to learn from our specially designed programme, but be keen to contribute your ideas and insight into how we could do things better.
What the Role Involves
After your introduction to Bite, which will cover everything you’ll need to know to set yourself up at Bite Towers, you will take part in Bite’s graduate training programme. The programme is designed with the aim of moving you towards your first promotion to Account Executive. By attending, mastering and passing all your grad modules, you should be armed with the basic understanding and tools to start integrating onto client work and delivering fantastic results.
- Introduction to Insight – Fundamentals of Insight and how we use it
- Planning for Success – Bringing together ideas into a cohesive plan
- The Media Landscape – The world of media and what makes journalists tick
- How to Pitch – Influencers and how to get them to tell your story
- What’s a Point of View – How we help clients say it better
- Writing Masterclass – Writing content that speaks to your audience
What You’ll Need to Bring
While we can train you on all you’ll need to know to kick-start your career in marketing communications, there are some things that can’t be taught. The ideal candidate will:
- Be naturally inquisitive and willing to learn
- Have an appreciation for the art of marketing communications
- Be creative, confident and passionate about the quality of your work
- Have strong attention to detail – particularly spelling and grammar
What We’ll Give You in Return
Voted as one of the Sunday Times’ Best Small Companies to Work for again in 2016, Bite is a fully integrated communications and content agency. Rather than working in silos, team members regularly sit across practices and we fit “Biters” into roles to suit their abilities and interests. We’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you’re a recognised and valued part of a team that’s well and truly up for it.
In addition, we offer a flexible benefits package (includes private health and dental care, discounted gym membership), a Personal/Professional Development allowance, 25 days’ holiday with additional Birthday Leave and Christmas closure, 4:30pm finish on Fridays, regular social events and salary sacrifice schemes such as Cycle to Work and Childcare Vouchers.
We could go on, but why not get in touch and find out more for yourself?
To apply directly to the role, please click here.