Account Director | Consumer Tech | Bite Communications | London
We’re hiring! Our Consumer team currently has an opportunity for a creative and ambitious Account Director to join the team at our new office in London Bridge.
We’re looking for an Account Director with experience in the Consumer and Consumer Tech space to join our thriving Comms team.
The ideal candidate will be a client service superstar with excellent leadership skills to complement our ambitious and passionate communications team. Reporting into the Head of Communications, you’ll be a critical member of the team, running our Consumer and Consumer Tech accounts with responsibility for campaign planning, overall delivery of activity and team management. You’ll also support the broader agency in its new business efforts
Bite Global is a creative communications and content agency with offices in LA, San Francisco and New York as well as London. We work with clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets and our portfolio features some of the world’s biggest brands as well as innovative start-ups. In return, we’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you are a valued part of a team that’s
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous agency experience at Account Director level with specific Consumer and Consumer Tech knowledge
- Experience in delivering your clients’ integrated communications campaigns
- Experience of managing a team across accounts while juggling different stakeholders
- A proven track record of building long term relationships with clients and influencers alike
- Enthusiasm for new business development and an ability to motivate teams to brainstorm and deliver thought-provoking campaigns
- Leadership and team management skills alongside a desire to have fun at work, creating it and enjoying it.
You should be:
- A master of effective communication
- Creative, confident and passionate about your work
- Adept at working in a fast-paced dynamic and adaptable environment
- Keen to spot new opportunities and foster the organic growth of current clients across Bite
- Hungry to win new business and brilliant with managing budgets
- Great at making contacts and have contacts at national and international media
- Always thinking one step ahead to help your team think strategically and exceed expectations through delivering stunning results for clients
In return, we’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you are a valued part of a team that’s well and truly up for it.
If this sounds like you and the kind of agency you’d like to join, get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Manager for a confidential chat by clicking the ‘Apply Here’ link below or apply through this portal. We look forward to hearing from you.