Senior Account ExecutiveLondon
We are Bite. A creative communications and content agency with offices in London, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. We work with clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets. They include some of the biggest brands in the world, like BAE Systems, Telefonica, Avanade, and Hasbro.
We’re currently on the lookout for a smart and ambitious Senior Account Executive to join our Content team.
What does the role involve?
- Supporting the Client Services Manager in taking briefs and turning them into clear instructions for writers and designers, with realistic budgets and timescales for clients.
- Support for advising clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels and contributing to team brainstorms.
- Scoping content projects and campaigns, and managing budgets.
- Delivering content projects on time and to budget.
- Developing good working relationships with clients, ensuring they are kept updated on projects, understanding their business and how we can best support them.
- Managing Bite’s freelance network, helping to maintain good relationships with freelancers.
- 1-2 years experience delivering content projects, working with B2B and / or B2C clients.
- Curiosity about digital, content and marketing: keen to learn new skills and help our clients think differently.
- Good communication skills, both with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
- Ability to deliver excellent client service, pushing back when needed to ensure our clients stay focused on the right objectives and outcomes.
- MS office.