Social Media ManagerLondon
We are Bite. A creative communications and content agency with offices in London, LA, San Francisco and New York. We work with clients who want to challenge convention and disrupt markets. They include some of the biggest brands in the world, like Hasbro, BAE Systems, Telefonica and Arm, as well as innovative start-ups, like Cocoon, Plume and Jaunt VR.
And it’s a very exciting time at Bite London! We’re currently looking to appoint an ideas-driven Social Media Senior Account Manager at the top of their game, who is hungry for an opportunity to flex their creativity and really make their mark in shaping the growth of the team. Interested so far? Then read on…
What Will the Role Involve?
Reporting to our brilliant Strategy Director while working closely with talented colleagues in our Comms and Creative teams, you’ll get involved in exciting social strategy shake-ups and be given the freedom to make recommendations and get stuck in with deliverables for a great combination of B2C and B2B clients from the start.
This a Client-facing position and requires someone with the confidence and gravitas to provide sound counsel while gaining clients’ trust. Your accountabilities will extend to:
- Taking a lead role in day-to-day client relationship management
- Managing the strategic and long-term planning of integrated activity on multiple accounts
- Social community management across key platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Influencer marketing campaign management and overseeing influencer activity online and offline
- Planning and execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
- Driving the commercial success of your accounts while ensuring their smooth and effective operational running
- Taking an active role in new business pitching and presentations in collaboration with the wider agency
- Delivering or overseeing the delivery of content production (copy, images, video)
What Are We Looking For?
At Bite, cultural fit is essential. As well as being at the top of your game in social media marketing, you’ll need to be someone who approaches their work with a sense of teamwork, motivation, and confidence. You’ll be driven, entrepreneurial and pride yourself in your ability to get under the skin of your client’s needs to make smart recommendations that meet and exceed their objectives.
You’ll have a commercial edge and be keen to spot opportunities for organic growth in your accounts whilst being actively involved in growing the agency client portfolio. The successful applicant will also demonstrate:
- Existing agency experience at AM or Senior AM level with specialist Social & Content expertise
- A track record of delivering impactful social campaigns across UK and EMEA audiences for a range of clients
- A strong awareness of current trends and key influencers with a genuine “finger on the pulse” of what’s next
- An ideas-driven, super creative approach with exceptional project management and client service / counsel skills
- Proven experience of strategic planning, content creation, influencer marketing and social listening tools
What’s In It For You?
In return, we’ll carve out a bespoke and ambitious career path, create heaps of opportunity to learn and develop, and ensure you are a valued part of an exciting, collaborative team that’s well and truly up for it.
Naturally, we offer a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, a very generous holiday allowance and a great flexible benefits package including a personal development budget to use as you wish. Last but not least, we’ll provide free breakfast and snacks all day every day and we take our fun pretty seriously in regular social outings.
We could go on, but why not get in touch and find out more for yourself?
Hit “Apply Here” to email us or this link to submit your application for immediate review: https://biteglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=44