Speculative – Dream JobLondon & Los Angeles
Like what you see but can’t see what you like – send us over your details anyway!
At Bite, a cultural fit is as essential as any skillset you possess. You need to be someone who approaches their role with a strong sense of teamwork, self-motivation and confidence. In return, you’ll get unlimited career opportunities, heaps of benefits, and a company that’s well and truly up | for it.
Voted as one of the Sunday Times’ Best Small Companies to work for again in 2016, Bite is a fully integrated communications, content and social agency. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world such as Channel 4, Hasbro, Go Daddy, Sage and Trainline, as well as innovative start-ups and scale-ups like Canary and SurveyMonkey.
Bite is part of the publicly quoted technology-led marketing communications group Next 15, which owns many agencies including Beyond, Lexis, MBooth, Morar, Text100 and The OutCast Agency.
Bite has a comms-focused team targeting B2B and consumer audiences, and the Content Studio which focuses on the creation, production and distribution of amazing visual and creatively written branded content. Rather than working in silos, team members regularly sit across practices and we fit Biters into roles to suit their abilities and interests.
What we can offer you…
- Flexible benefits package: Private health & dental care | Discounted gym membership | Yoga | Subscriptions | Interest-free loans | Shopping vouchers | Massages | Charitable giving
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work | Childcare vouchers
- On Bite: Personal/Professional Development Allowance | Bite Pink Tickets | Training | TED talk Tuesdays | Employee Assistance Programme Optical vouchers | Pension scheme | Dog-friendly workplace | Free Food Fridays | Fruit & Breakfasts | Beer fridge
- 25 days’ holiday | ‘Giving Back’ days | Birthday leave | Christmas closure 16:30pm finish Fridays | Sabbaticals
- Awards, including trips to global Next15 offices
- Bite events team